iklan banner

Father And Daughter (The Value)


One day, the father want to tell his daughter about the value of the woman
Father: Do you know what is in my hand?
Daughter: I don't know what is in your hand. Can you show me a little bit?
The father try to hold his hand tight and try to hide the thing in his hand, not let his daughter see although his daughter try to take his arms away. He holds his hand tight until his daughter is out of mind and feel tired to know what is in his hand, then the daughter go to sit on the chair.
Father: Do you really want to see what is in my hand?
Daughter: Yes of course
Father: Here it is. It is what you want to see.
Daughter: I think it is something special, but it is a normal cent, nothing is special, why do you try to hide it like this?
Father take the cent in his hand tight again and ask the daughter again: Do you want to see what is in my hand?
Daughter: I no longer want to see because i clearly know that there is only a normal cent in your hand
Father: Yes of course, so you need to take care your value as what you want to see at the first time. You will have no more value if you can't take care yourself.
First


EmoticonEmoticon